Tuesday 1 July 2014

Jewellery Box Ballerina


Hello kittens 
I was in London a few months ago and I popped on to Oxford Street for a gander. Well, it would be rude not to wouldn't it? Urban Outfitters bat her luscious lashes at me and begged me to come in, which I happily did! Now, Miss Urban Outfitters and I were not firm friends until this moment, the moment I came across Betsey Johnson for UO. Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt. This blushing pink beauty had me at hello. I was and am head over heels for it! Glancing at the tag (three hundred and fifty of our finest English pound) and nearly fainting, I still knew I had to try it on just to torture myself a little. And torture myself I did. Off I popped to the changing room, clothes off, dress on, voila! I was in love. It is the perfect combination of pink frills, fits like a glove and is everything you could possibly want a big old pink dress to be, heaven. The straplessness of it works perfectly to balance out the huge frills at the bottom. I had to try my very hardest not to splash out and take it home with me..in hindsight, I bloody should have snapped it up. It's one of those dresses that's one in a million and I vow to own it one day! I'm not the girliest of girls when it comes to pink and frills but oh lord, Betsey. Girl done good.
Praise Madame Johnson, Queen of the UO Pink Becca Strapless Tulle Dress!



I believe every girl should feel like a jewellery box ballerina at least once in their life..


That's all from me, peaches.
Over and out x 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh it's so gorgeous!! I too am not all that girly but Betsey is truly a dream. XX

    ReplyDelete