Sunday 29 June 2014

Lazy Sunday Afternoon, I've Got No Mind To Worry.

      
Sunday's.. Ancient day of laziness, too much food and too much rain. Or at least that's how my Sunday's seem to go! For some reason I have always felt the need to dress down a little. Don't ask me why, the day itself just screams 'low-key'! Today I thought I would break the habit and jazz my jeans up a little bit, and what better way to add a certain something, than a sparkly top! I got this particular sparkly beauty from a boot fair, (I am a huge, huge fan of them) for a grand total of 20p! Who doesn't love a bargain? To top it all off I popped this heavenly velvet smoking-esque jacket, that is the most beautiful blue you'll ever see, over the top! It hangs so beautifully and can honestly be worn anywhere, with anything! It came from the loveliest vintage shop I've found in Kent called 'Vintage Space'. The shop itself is like Aladdin's cave. Oh my goodness, I was in vintage heaven! The ladies are fabulously stylish and helpful, offering to adjust a top I bought themselves. Super lovely customer serivice. I beg you to have a gander yourselves if you are in the Kent area, Number 7 The Old High Street, Folkestone. If you pop Vintage Space into Facebook they should pop up, have a look and a like for yourself! 

       

                                  
                                  



These jeans are ancient River Island, I've probably had them since I was 12! We're talking seriously old. The shoes however, are new.. Thanks to Depop (my new obsession) I got these holographic platform Birkenstock-esque babies. It's safe to say I'm in love. Move over Jeffrey Campbell..
That's all from me folks! Over and out until next time my loves. Be lucky x



No comments:

Post a Comment