Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hello Flawless!



 For years and I have been searching for the perfect make up. One that doesn't slip off my face the moment a little bit of rain waves it's self in my direction. While I was in London a few weeks ago I was so sick of the foundation I had that I popped into Benefit on Carnaby street and begged for help! The sweet lady that rescued me from my foundation nightmare recommended using a primer, primarily (see what I did there) 'The POREfessional' to help the damn stuff budging. Now I was a primer virgin and I can't recommend this stuff highly enough! I also picked up lovely foundation called 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!' in the shade champagne, normally I would be an ivory but I am a little sun kissed at the moment and wanted something to suit my glow! While I was there I thought I might as well treat myself to some concealer too boot, so I picked up a couple, just because, who doesn't need a nice bit of coverage! The first one is call 'Boi-ing', it comes in a sweet little pot and has a nice creamy, yet substantial texture. The second one I got as a freebie and had to go back and buy it because it's so lovely! It's called 'Fake-up'. It claims to be a hydrating, crease control cover up stick, now I'm happy to say I don't quite have any creases to cover up just yet, I just use it under my eyes and it leaves a lovely light reflecting finish! To end with - almost - I bought a powder to keep all the loveliness firmly in place. The powder in question is called 'Hello Flawless". Who doesn't love the sound of that! It's absolutely wonderful. I can't recommend any of these products highly enough, especially the powder. Although Benefit is a little pricey, you most definitively get what you pay for. To top it all off I nabbed one if their skin products called 'Refined Finish'. It's basically a teeny tiny beaded exfoliator and works like a dream if used a few times a week! It leaves skin feeling fresh and buffed to perfection, again I can't recommend it highly enough! Well I think that's about it for my little Benefit review/rant. 
Thanks for tuning in folks, over and out! 
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment