Tuesday 24 June 2014

God Loves A Blogger.

The Top

First of all I want to stress just how beautiful this little top is. God bless Miss Selfridges! The most wonderful part about it, is that it has matching shorts! (which I will most definitely be showing you at some point in the very near future, just you try and stop me.) Its the most gorgeous, brocade type of material, the length is just right, not too revealing, lets refer to the length as something your Grandma might approve of!  

The Jeans

The jeans are one of my favourite cuts, yes ladies and gentlemen, the Topshop Mom Jean. I am guilty of having them in four different colours.. They are perfect if you are a little on the short side as the high waisted-ness elongated your little legs and nips you in nicely at the waist. I am an absolute sucker for high waisted anything. The denim of these trousers is to die for! Ultra chic, ultra comfortable. I have just started to customise these ones, I have an array of patches that will be added once I pull my finger out! Stay tuned kids..

The Kimono

I have had this little number for years! I absolutely adore the print and colours, its such a useful item to you just to throw over something plain to jazz it up a little. Every girl should have at least one kimono type thing!

The Shoes


Its more than safe to say these shoes make my life that little bit better. Now I am a self confessed creeper addict and for an addict such as myself, these are the Holy Grail of creepers. I had been lusting and lusting after them for a little longer than I care to admit, I searched high and low for these babies before finally finding them on Depop (a cute, quirky little online boutique kind of place thats better and prettier than eBay)  I am not ashamed to say I nearly cried when I got them in the post, although they may have been tears of shame. The pesky postman came just as I was getting out the bath, the poor bastard got a terrible eyeful of what can only be described as a drowned, bedraggled rat. a.k.a, me dripping all over his little signature machine thing, ashamed and somewhat embarrassed. It's safe to say those feeling swiftly ebbed away when I opened the box and they winked their beautiful mermaid like eyes at me. We've been going strong for the last week or so, I think it's getting pretty serious..

The Accessories 


Now I am truly a girl who likes to accessorise, call me the female equivalent to Vince Noir.
I am absolutely obsessed with ethnic jewellery, the clunkier the better. The weather in England has been quite lovely the last few days and rings have taken a bit of a backseat (theres nothing worse than your fingers heating up to the point your rings look like they are stuck over sausages.)
For years and years I refused to wear a watch, I didn't like the commitment to wearing one thing constantly but since Mr.Kors and I met something changed.. This watch is simply beautiful. I favour silver over gold and this little beauty is just clunky and heavy enough to have me hooked. I feel naked without it now! Michael Kors, I salute you.
The necklace is my current favourite, a gift from my Papa, (who has incredibly good taste when it comes to jewellery) its antique jade with little bits of coral and silver running through it. I am in love with its vintagey loveliness.
The ring I have on here is from an antique fair, I bought it on my way back from a gig years ago. The bracelet is new. It's made from magnetic hematite and is supposed to bring energy and calm to the wearer. I'm crossing my fingers it works its magic..

That's all from me folks! 
I hope you've been nicely entertained.
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment