Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Rain In Spain Falls Mainly In The Plain.

                     
                        Hello treasures! Here I am again with my Jack Russell terrier, Fruity! 
    I'm enjoying this whole outfit of the day thingy so much that I thought I'd post another one. 
This little number is one of my favourites at the moment and dare I even say it, is a very affordable price as it's from Primark! I was shocked as a shocked thing when I found it and read the label to find it was a grand total of £11. It's beautifully made, the pattern is to die for and it looks and feels much more expensive than it is, which is always fun. It came with a belt of it's own, which is sweet but I prefer to mix it up a little with my own vintagey belts. The cut is one of my favourite things about this dress, the neckline is absolutely darling, its a perfect length and the sleeves are nicely capped! Some sleeves are so unflattering, you've got to be careful, the wrong sleeves can say so much about a girl! 
It's one of those wonderful dresses that can be dressed up and down. I'm terrible for overdressing on a daily basis, wearing the most inappropriate things to pop out to the supermarket - flowers in my hair and indecent footwear - why not is what I think! You only live once, you may as well look fabulous. Sod anyone who thinks you are over the top! 
Now, these glasses may be a little wacky, but I love them! I'm pretty sure I get more than a few funny looks while I parade along the beach near where I live, waking my dogs wearing these bad boys but I thoroughly enjoy their madness! I also enjoy freaking people out, if someone looks at me and thinks "you're brave" or "what the hell are you wearing", my mission has been accomplished! The more you confuse and bemuse people the more fun you can have, especially with fashion. It's all meant to be fun! Enjoy it! 
M x



2 comments:

  1. Yay your blog is so lovely!! I adore the dress, I wouldn't have guessed it was primark. Your garden looks so pretty, I love all the pots (and is that a lantern?) gorgeous!! Going to follow you now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my beauty, it's honestly the loveliest compliment coming from you and your heavenly blog! I cannot figure how to follow you but I most certainly will when I source the follow button out! Xxxx

      Delete