Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Phantom Rummager.



Hello Chaps!
Sincere apologies to all my dedicated followers (please know I'm being humorous) for being on hiatus, computer problems, and the iPhone version app is completely and utterly useless. I know you've all been waiting with breath that is baited for my next instalment, well here it is!
I've always been a charity shop lover, the more crowded and packed the shelves and rails are in a shop, the better. I suppose you could call me a rummager.. So, while I was rummaging through my local charity shop's colour coded rails (I don't know whether I love or hate the fact they colour code their clothes yet) I stumbled upon this little number. The colour isn't one I'd usually go for but, the neckline is  so beautiful I had to snap it up. In fact, the entire cut of the dress is dreamy. There's something to be said for a really beautifully tailored dress, every girl should have at least one. I guess the male equivalent would be a nicely fitted shirt or pair of trousers.
Gentlemen, look at your trousers, are they well fitted? Do they compliment your bottom? Back to me. I'm making ridiculous Old Spice references. (Please lord, look up 'Old Spice, The Man Your Man Should Smell Like' on YouTube. You're welcome.)
Now I'm a girl that enjoys pockets in things, I often don't know what to do with my hands and pockets are my friend at times like these. They're also super handy for tissues, phones, lollipops and kittens, if you're into that sort of thing.



What's that? I've just posted three very similar pictures? Yes siree.
I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you this dress cost me a whole £5.95, so I won't tell you. You can all guess. 
England being England, has turned pretty grey and dismal the past few weeks and my poor tan has taken a turn for the worst, saying that, if you have £2.99 and legs to walk to your nearest Savers drugstore, you can in fact buy said tan in a can under the alias St. Moriz. I highly recommend it as the perfect accomplice to this fawny colour. That and some gold shoes.


These metallic devils are from River Island and I adore them.

Ooh! And something similar to the nail varnish colour I'm wearing here, this ones Calvin Klein 'Cabernet' and I'm in love with it's winey tones. (Not winey in the Bryan Ferry sense.)






Last but not least, add smackings of dark red lipstick and dye hair ginger for maximum effect.


That's pretty much all from me folks!


Over & Out x

*Special thanks to Shrimpy, Piggy and Fruity for photo bombing.
























No comments:

Post a Comment